Did you know that 32% of Apprenticeships fail in the first 12 months, costing the employer on average $10,000
Common failure points are:
- Wrong recruitment choice.
- Lack of systems to support apprentice.
- Mismatch in expectations.
- Workplace culture issues.
- Lack of support for the employer.
The MAS Mentoring Support Program addresses these issues by:
- Making the right initial match.
- Helping you establish a constructive employment and supervisory relationship.
- Helping to clearly define and understand expectations of jobs and individuals.
- Identifying workplace issues that may negatively impact the success of an apprenticeship.
- Supporting you for as long as you need with information, advice and practical ideas to make the apprenticeship a success.